Finding adapted public toilets in Brussels is a real challenge.
It is probably the biggest obstacle for the traveller in a wheelchair during his/her stay in the capital city.
We hereby mention for the centre and the upper part of town the adapted toilets which you can access without major difficulties.
Please refer to the chapters in question to know the movie theatres, museums, hotels, restaurants, swimming-pools… where adapted toilets are available.
– Quai à la Houille
– Place Anneessens
– Place du Nouveau Marché aux Grains
– Place Bockstael
– Ch. d’Anvers, dans le parc
– Square de l’Atomium
– Boulevard Adolphe Max
– Galeries du Passage 44, boulevard du Jardin Botanique 44 (Mo-Sa:10 a.m.-6 p.m.)
– Galeries City 2, rue Neuve; at (-1) en (+1)
– Galeries Monnaie, Place de la Monnaie (ask for tke key at the reception of the post office)
– Galeries Agora, Rue Marché aux Herbes
– Pizza Hut, Place de la Bourse
– Mac Donald, Place de la Bourse (Monday: 11a.m.-11p.m.)
Upper part of town:
– Parking Porte de Hal, Boulevard de Waterloo; at level (-1) (Mo-Fr: 7h to 20h)
– Parking Poelaert, Place Poelaert; at levels (-1) (Mo-Sat: 7a.m.-24 p.m.)
– Gare du Midi