The post offices a generally open from Monday to Friday between 9a.m. and 5 p.m.
Some post offices are also open Saturday morning.
To get general information about La Poste, you can reach their info-phone at: 02/226.23.10/11.
A few post office are accessible to the persons with reduced mobility.
We hereunder mention a few post offices which are accessible with assistance:
– Rue Neuve, galeries City II: post office at floor-level at level (-1).
– Rue des Bogards, on the corner of the Rue du Midi: one step of 3 cm at the entrance.
– Porte de Namur, chauss6e d’lxelles: entrance on street side with one small slant step. Possibility to park at the back.
– Avenue Louise, on the corner of the Rue du Magistrat: one step of 3 cm at the entrance.
– Chaussée Saint-Pierre, on the corner of the Avenue d’Auderghem: one step of 3cm at the entrance.
– Avenue de Cortenbergh, nearby the round-about Schuman: 1 small step at the entrance.
– Gare du Nord: Post office at floor-level.
– Monnaie Centre, Post office reception at floor-level, but then you have to take the elevator to the 1st floor where the post office is located.
Web : www.post.be