The museum’s multi-disciplinary collection is unrivaled. It contains more than 200 works consisting of oils on canvas, gouaches, drawings, sculptures and painted objects as well as advertising posters, musical scores, vintage photographs and films produced by the artist.
Rue du Musée 9, 1000 Brussels (administration)
When you book, it is important to mention your needs and if you are accompanied by an assistance dog.
The staff is entirely at your disposal to assist you, make the necessary changes and give you the information you ask for
The reception is excellent
One staffmember knows the sign language and the museum has a fax.
The museum offers also audioguides for the visit. |
Attention: the spaces are small and the driver needs to get out on the side of the street.
You can find seats on every floor.
- no dot writing nor numbers in Braille
- absence of vocal announcements
The front desks are adapted to wheelchairusers.
Toilet PRM :
- accessible at floor-level.
- Accesshall of 120 m large.
- Height of the toilet : 0,50 m, grab bars on both sides of the pan, the sink does not work .
- The toilets are large and spacious, the door is 0,90 m