Cinabre de Garance
Rue Haute 198 — 1000 - Brussels City | 02 502 16 04 | 02 787 00 67 | email@example.com
Located in the heart of the popular neighborhood “Marolles”, this restaurant welcomes you in a XVIII century house. It offers you a Belgian-French cuisine with a mediterranean influence.
Red toned interior which brings passion, warmth and a zest of romanticism
Season menus. To discover : “the lovers menu”
- Accessible parking : Reserved slot
- Number of spaces : 4
In the final part of the rue Haute, when you go in the direction of the Porte de Hal, at 200 meters of the restaurant.
ENTRY / ACCESS
- Step(s) : Yes high
- Hight of step (cm) : 20cm
- Opening type : With casement
- Width (cm) : 130cm
The staff is very helpfull at any moment.
- Room : Full foot (Partly but inaccessible)
Use / visit
- Furniture : Table with centered foot
- Height under table (cm) : 63cm
- WC for prm : Non accessible